We are pleased to unveil NBRHC’s new strategic plan for 2022-27.
This plan will chart our course for the next five years and will set the priorities for how we will continue to evolve while staying focused on our patients, people, communities and their shifting needs.
Over 700 people in our Health Centre and community provided us with valuable insight to help us develop our new set of strategic directions. Together we…
- reimagined our vision and mission, as well as the values that will guide our actions
- defined how we will best support our staff, patients and communities through Ontario’s health system transformation and pandemic recovery
- outlined how we intend to work together as partners in health
- determined how we intend to leverage digital advancements, innovation and evidence-informed decision making to provide the best care.
We are grateful for the many people that are part of our NBRHC community— our vision of exceptional care, delivered with compassion cannot be realized without the continued support and engagement of our employees, physicians, volunteers, partners, patients, families, caregivers, and communities.
Our 2022-27 strategic directions are:
- Operational Excellence & Sustainability
- Accountability to High Quality Care
- Wellbeing & Engagement
- Collaborative Community Partnerships
- Innovation & Digital Enablement